Steps to Progress
Providing The Best Service Possible to Their Community
Over ten years ago, Ruth and Dennis Pierce founded Steps to Progress to help parents who were like them. Steps to Progress is an ABA (Applied Behavior Analyst) therapy provider that is dedicated to doing giving the best care possible in the Houston area. They were looking for the best SEO company in their area to help them accomplish their goals.
New Users in One Year
Session Number Increase in One Year
Increase in Active Users in 30 Days (Comparing Jan 2021 to Sept 2021)
A Complete Digital Marketing Strategy That Drives Traffic To Their Website
Steps to Progress came to us to attract more customers through their existing website. For them, that meant implementing our blog post and social media services so they can boost the traffic they attract online.
Their main goal was to increase their social media/online presence to attract new customers so they could help more people in their area.
Bringing Steps to Progress More Connections
Our team wanted to help Steps to Progress accomplish its social media goals. In order to do that we ensured all of their social media was optimized and started creating content that would drive engagement as well as shine more light on its website. The plan of action included:
- Optimized content to drive traffic and boost page rank on search engines
- Launch a monthly content campaign on social media marketing platforms to boost brand awareness, and drive organic traffic
- Create a PPC advertising campaign to drive location-based traffic.
Steps to Progress Can Draw in New Traffic Through Multiple Avenues. Now, More Families Can Recieve The Best Care.
After implementing these new traffic acquisition strategies Steps to Progress’s digital marketing to the Houston area has paid off greatly. Highlights include:
- 106.5% increase in new users over the course of one year
- 25% increase in the length of online sessions on their site in one year
- 90% increase in active site users over a 30 day period
What Past Clients Are Saying