Web Content WriterJoin Our Team
ITVibes, Inc, a leading provider of Online Brand Management and Web Development services is seeking an experienced Web Content Writer & Social Media Coordinator to develop and implement a social media strategy, create high-quality website content for our clients.
Reporting to the Director of Technology, the Web Content Writer is expected to gather content requirements from clients for their website, blogs, social media, newsletters and Press Releases. The ideal candidate understands content research, writing and social media distribution in multiple industries. The majority of the work will be conducted via local client visits, phone and email.
We seek out high energy people who are creative, friendly, and who want to grow in a dynamic and agile business environment.
The ideal candidate should be a highly motivated individual with some experience and a passion for content writing. We offer full training on our products and services, Social Media tools, WordPress, Keyword strategy and analysis and others as needed.
- Create content for Websites in various industries (Oil & Gas, Manufacturing, Prof. Services, Real Estate, Health Care, Industrial etc.)
- Create content for Blogs, Newsletters, Press Releases etc. on various topics
- Create content for social media platforms – Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, G+, Pinterest, etc.
- Enhance articles with relevant research and references to others’ content
- Stay on top of key industry trends, competitive insights and emerging social media and marketing technologies
- Develop engagement and Social Media relationships with other businesses where mutually beneficial and advantageous
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year of content writing experience
- Flexible, fast and adaptable writing ability to tell stories in interesting and compelling ways to specific audience segments
- Passion for writing with focus on spelling, grammar, story flow and tone
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and persuasively
- Ability to research and compile information from variety of sources
- Familiarity and understanding of SEO optimized content and usage of keywords
- Ability to manage multiple projects, and meet deadlines
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal along with the ability to articulate new ideas and tactics
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment
- This is a full-time salaried position with competitive rates
- Flexible hours
- Fantastic work environment with opportunities to learn and become an expert in the field
Contact: For immediate consideration, please contact us, attach your resume with employment history, and a cover letter explaining how you would meet our expectations and requirements.