Customer Support Specialist Job OpeningiTVibes Welcomes You
ITVibes, Inc, a leading provider of Online Brand Management and Web Development services is seeking an experienced Customer Support and Training Specialist for a full time job.
Reporting to the Director of Web Technologies, the Support specialist is responsible for answering customers’ calls and responding to email requests for website support. Also, understand the client requirements for the Website design and content changes and coordinate with the web design and development team to complete support issues. Will also be responsible to provide training to clients on Website, Social Media and other tools. The majority of customer support will be conducted via emails, phone and local client visits.
- Provide customers’ support by responding to calls, email, and personal requests for technical support.
- Establish, maintain, and increase client satisfaction through professional, courteous, and caring service.
- Document, track, and monitor problems to ensure a timely resolution working with the internal team.
- Provide training and documentation to clients on website and social media tools.
- Know when to redirect problems that require an onsite solution based on priority.
- Maintain knowledge and expertise by learning new and evolving technologies and by achieving appropriate professional certifications.
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and goal oriented;
- Maintain ownership, multitask and manage support tasks effectively.
- Ability to work with little or no supervision.
- Collaborate with design team to develop web design concepts
- Have at least one year experience in customer support
- Good understanding of Windows and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point) functions
- Some knowledge of web design and social media tools.
Good to have but not required
- A good understanding of current web design and social media technologies
- Come up with concepts/ideas for the web site designers
- Experience in graphic design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator
After the selection, ITVibes will provide training and support material in all the relevant technical areas per the Job needs. Must satisfactorily pass a background check and job references.
- Salary: Based on 40 hrs a week on W-2. Negotiable based on experience and skill set
- Benefits: Paid Time Off (PTO), Relaxed work environment, Opportunities for advancement