Customer Support Specialist Job OpeningiTVibes Welcomes You
Reporting to the Director of Web Technologies, the Support Specialist is responsible for website support, answering customers’ calls and responding to email requests. This individual must be able to understand the client’s requirements for website design and content changes and communicate with the design team to complete the requests. He or she will also be responsible to provide training to clients on website, social media, and other agency tools. The majority of customer support will be conducted via emails, phone, and local client visits.
- Offer input to the client website design creative meetings and share unique and thoughtful ideas.
- Provide customer support by responding to calls, email, and personal meeting requests for technical support.
- Establish, maintain, and increase client satisfaction through professional, courteous, and caring service.
- Document, track, and monitor problems working with the internal team to ensure timely resolution.
- Provide training and documentation to clients on website and social media tools.
- Experience in graphic design tools like Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Communicates well and professionally. Strong office and email communication etiquette.
- Maintain ownership, multitask and manage support tasks effectively.
- Work with multiple clients, styles, and personalities.
- Collaborate with design team to develop web design concepts.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance when required for client meetings.
Good to have but not required
- Experience in coding (HTML/CSS) is a plus
- WordPress experience is a plus.
After the selection, ITVibes will provide training and support material in all the relevant technical areas per the Job needs. Must satisfactorily pass a background check and job references.
Full-time Contract to Hire
Looking to Hire immediately
Salary – Competitive
Great Work/Life Balance Opportunity