PPC/SEM & Google Ads SpecialistJoin Our Team
The PPC/SEM & Google Ads Specialist position involves the management of digital advertising campaigns using various platforms including but not limited to Google Ads and Facebook. Responsibilities include client/website research, keyword research, campaign development, optimization, and performance analysis. Besides launching new digital campaigns, the specialist will constantly manage segmented markets, negative keywords, competitive analysis, performance analysis, and report generation.
This individual will report to our Content & SEO Team Manager and Director of Sales & Marketing and will be responsible for ensuring agency deliverables meet the high-quality standards of our clients. The ideal candidate should be able to understand both the analytical and creative aspects of digital marketing. He or she must have a meticulous eye for accuracy, superior communication skills and be willing to consistently raise the bar for quality on every project.
If you think you have what it takes to become our newest team member, we’d love to hear from you! ITVibes offers a competitive salary, a fantastic work environment, long-term growth opportunities, and more.
- Work with clients (and the ITVibes SEO team) to understand their digital advertising and current business goals.
- Develop and maintain paid search campaign account structures based on PPC best practices
- Develop, implement, manage and optimize paid search, social, display marketing, and remarketing campaigns; regularly manage and optimize multiple PPC campaigns on various platforms
- Generate landing pages for paid advertising campaigns, monitor performance, conduct A/B testing, and continually improve performance and quality.
- Manage and improve keyword strategies(including negative keywords), campaign structuring, targeting, bidding, etc. across all networks and platforms.
- Ensure campaigns are properly pacing towards KPI’s including targeted spend, CPA, CTR, and conversion rate; Performing weekly and daily “workouts” to monitor and adjust campaigns as needed.
- Regularly report on campaign status and performance, including CTR, conversion rate and other KPIs, to team members and supervisors
- Setup and monitor Call Tracking for clients to monitor leads, lead source, and lead quality
- Setup conversion tracking for PPC Campaigns and SEO clients
- Generate reports for all agency marketing metrics
- Follow and continue to develop and streamline agency digital advertising process for best results.
- Stay up to date on industry best practices for PPC marketing and digital advertising, reporting findings to the team and supervisors.
- BA in Marketing is a bonus, but not required.
- Expert-level knowledge of PPC and web analytics tools
- Google Ads, Analytics and Data Studio
- 2 years’ experience with Google Ads, Analytics, Remarketing
- Strong communication skills—verbal, written, and interpersonal
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing paid search campaigns from implementation through execution, with a proven track record of driving reduced CPAs
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, and common reporting tools
- Experience with Optmyzr & Unbounce (or similar tools) is a bonus, but not required.
Full-time Contract to Hire
In-Office, No Remote
On-site PPC Test Required
Looking to Hire immediately
Salary – Competitive
Great Work/Life Balance Opportunity