Website Support and CRM SpecialistJoin Our Team
ITVibes, an SEO and digital marketing agency located in The Woodlands, TX, is seeking a Customer Support & QA Specialist to become a part of our amazing team!
This individual will report to our Director of Technology and will be responsible for ensuring agency deliverables meet the high-quality standards of our clients. The ideal candidate should be able to understand both the analytical and creative aspects of digital marketing. He or she must have a meticulous eye for accuracy, superior communication skills and be willing to consistently raise the bar for quality on every project.
If you think you have what it takes to become our newest team member, we’d love to hear from you! ITVibes offers a competitive salary, a fantastic work environment, long-term growth opportunities, and more.
- Monitor support tickets and respond to client and team requests timely in an effort to consistently demonstrate value to clients.
- Responsible for the overall quality and accuracy of website projects developed by agency team including documenting or fixing issues and content proofreading
- Work directly with our project management team to monitor, manage and communicate with developers on site defects and display issues.
- Assist with implementing “quick fixes” directly to live and test sites where appropriate.
- Prepare and develop strategies and plans for effective testing.
- Assist with website launches and maintenance tasks.
- Monitor client websites for broken links, missing or incorrect metadata, and other SEO/performance issues on a monthly basis; Work with development and content teams to resolve issues and improve performance.
- Verify that adequate documentation has been generated to support the QA processes and assist in any future documentation needs by guiding process enhancements to ensure continuous improvement
- May be responsible for editing marketing deliverables as needed
- Stay updated on and connect with all services available to ITVibes clients
- Stay current with industry trends and best practices to be a quality resource for our team
- Maintain high personal standards and expectations for quality and expect others to maintain a similar commitment
- Communicate feedback in a constructive and professional manner, both written and oral
- Use SEMRush and other tools daily to complete assigned tasks and continuously update the team on ways we can use the tool to enhance agency processes.
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent verbal and written communication skills; goal-oriented; solution-seeker
- Maintain ownership, multitask and manage support tasks effectively
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Collaborate with design team to develop web design concepts.
- Have at least one year of experience in customer support
- Good understanding of MS Office/G Suite
- Some knowledge of web design and social media tools
- Superior communication skills
- High level of accuracy/attention to detail
- Good understanding of basic writing fundamentals
- Ability to absorb information quickly, complete jobs quickly and accurately, and the ability to multitask in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to manage time effectively to continuously streamline workflows and processes
- Self-motivated, disciplined and able to work effectively as part of a team and as an individual
- Desire to continue to expand knowledge about SEO, SEM, and best digital marketing practices and continue to evolve to keep up with the continuous cycle of change in the digital marketing industry
- Working knowledge of HTML, CSS, and web-related technologies is a plus (will train the right individual)
- Basic knowledge of WordPress is a plus (will train the right individual)
- Proven success working in a digital marketing agency a plus (will train the right individual)
This is a full-time contract to hire position with competitive rate. Great Work/Life Balance Opportunity
Fantastic work environment with opportunity to learn and become an expert in the field.