Business Development ManagerJoin Our Team
ITVibes, Inc, a leading provider of Online Brand Management and Web Development services is seeking experienced B2B Sales Executives to help generate qualified leads and sell our services in the local markets around Houston, TX.
Are you interested in selling for a high growth company with plans to expand product lines?
Are you a salesperson who thrives in an environment where your efforts are fairly rewarded and your skills highly valued?
Do you want to be measured by your output not by your effort?
If this sound like you let’s talk. We are building a world class company and we need strong salespeople to the next level.
Reporting to the Director Marketing, the Business Development Manager is expected to qualify and contact local small to medium businesses, up-sale to existing clients, and close deals. The ideal candidate understands direct sales steps and has local contacts in multiple industries. The majority of business will be conducted via contact referrals, networking, local client visits, phone and email. We offer full training on our products and services, an uncapped sales commissions, and leads across your territory. Sales Executive is expected to make calls, build contacts list, close deals, stay positive, meet sales targets, develop sales skills and grow in a dynamic and agile business environment.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from newspapers, business directories, industry ads, trade shows, Internet Web sites, and other sources.
- Travels throughout assigned territory to call on regular and prospective customers to solicit orders, or talks with customers by phone or email.
- Enters new customer data and other sales data for current customers into computer database.
- Develops sales pitches and new-business presentations.
- Builds and nurtures productive business relationships.
- Represents organization at trade exhibitions, networking events and expos.
- Contacts local Chambers, business associations, groups and other organizations for speaking or sponsorship engagements.
- Exceeds monthly/quarterly set quota objectives through inside and outbound sales activities;
- Candidates should have a minimum of one year of sales experience
- Consistent track record of success in closing business deals, and creating and managing opportunities;
- Sales experience selling software as a service is a major plus;
- Highly motivated and professional with excellent communication skills, and goal oriented;
- Ability to communicate with potential customers, to explain web services over the phone, email or in person;
- Good understanding of Windows and Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, Power Point) functions
- Some knowledge of web design and social media marketing. Training and sales material will be provided to help understand the services in depth.
DOE: market competitive salary based on experience.
Base salary on W2 + Commission.
OTE: $65,000 – $100,000 per year (On-Target Earnings)