“Unlimited Care Cottages has been working within their community to bring quality care to elderly residents so that they can feel safe and comfortable, bringing their compassion for others to their business”
Increased organic traffic
decreased bounce rate
monthly social conversions
New Design, New Strategy, New Residents
Unlimited Care Cottages was an existing client who decided that it was time to adjust their digital marketing strategy. The old site was outdated, and the pages were not responsive to mobile devices, which lead to high bounce rates and low conversion rates.
They wanted a revamped digital marketing strategy that would position the business to extend market visibility while adding more locations.
Taking Care of Their Business Like They Do Their Residents
The ITVibes content and design teams worked together with Unlimited Care Cottages to build a strategy that would reach more people while showcasing a modern, fast, and responsive site. We wanted business values and philosophies to be the emphasis revolved around a clean design. The plan of action included:
- A full website redesign with optimized formatting for page speed, mobile compatibility, and with modern elements such as responsiveness.
- Creating a new digital marketing strategy with an emphasis on fresh content to boost organic ranking.
- Built-in analytics so that insight could be gained, and possible changes made to grow ROI.
- Landing page optimization for targeted keywords for each location.
By caring for their digital marketing, Unlimited Care Cottages is now driving more traffic to their resident facilities
Once their new website design and SEO strategies were implemented, Unlimited Care Cottages had a modern running website that worked on any device. Their new site is now reaching more people through these developed marketing strategies. Highlights include:
- Increased organic traffic by 30%
- A decrease in bounce rates by 22%
- 95 monthly goal social goal conversions
- Real-time analytics tracking for insight into the health of ongoing campaigns