Aquascapes Pools & Spas has been a leading pool designer and installer for over 15 years. The family owned and operated company has been getting steady growth. They decided to remodel their website for a modern look and feel, quick loading speeds, and built-in analytics.
Faster Load Times
Increased Organic Traffic
Increase in Site Traffic
Sleek, Fast And Analytics Packed
Aquascapes wanted to update their website to include a more modern design that could quickly load gallery images of pool projects. Their old site loaded slow, which caused users to bounce off and a decrease in image quality.
Additionally, they wanted the ability to measure website leads to converted customers in order to analyze the traffic source–organic versus paid advertising.
Keeping The Leads Flowing
Our content and design teams joined forces to create a new web design for Aquascapes with a focus on speed while still showcasing their work to potential clients. The plan of action included:
- Optimizing site images and files with compression and clean coding practices
- Created a marketing strategy that would drive traffic to the site
- Set up KPIs on the site so to determine where traffic was flowing
- Projected quarterly reviews on digital expenditure
Aquascapes Pools & Spas Can Now Retain Website Users And Track Lead Conversions, Which Are Used To Make Critical Decisions.
- 64% Faster site load times
- Improved search engine indexing
- Organic traffic increased 32%, continuing to grow month over month
- Site traffic increased 124%
What Past Clients Are Saying