This year we are excited to be celebrating our 3rd yr anniversary of the ITVibes, Inc. in providing Houston Web Design & Marketing services. With this major milestone in our business journey, we wish to share our achievement with the community by ‘Giving First’.
We understand that most of the nonprofit organizations work on slim budgets, and often push their website design work to the corner. Knowing how valuable a functional website integrated with social media marketing can be in attracting sponsors, building volunteers, and spreading the organization’s mission within the community…
WE’RE GIVING AWAY A
‘WEBSITE AND SOCIAL MEDIA PACKAGE‘
TO THE WINNER OF OUR NONPROFIT CONTEST
(A $5,000 VALUE!)
How to Enter:
- Like our Facebook page (if you haven’t already) to enter the contest (ends April 15th, 2013)
- Submit your organization’s mission, story and explain how a new website can help reach your goals
- Tell all of your friends, family and supporters to vote for your entry! The number of votes decide the winner
- Entries and votes are subject to the rules of the contest. Please read carefully
- Only one entry per nonprofit organization is allowed
- Only one vote per person per day is allowed
- Participants must ‘Like’ the ITVibes Facebook page in order to submit an entry or vote
- Contest will end on April 15th, 2013 CST
- Minimum of 5 entries needed for the drawing
- Organization must be a registered 501(c)(3) organization and have a headquarters or chapter located in the Houston area*
- *Within 60 mile radius from downtown Houston
- The Organizations with annual revenue less than $1M are eligible to participate
- Website will be equivalent to our standard web design package. Read what’s included in the package here
- Not responsible for the website and social media content; supplied by the winner
- After the contest the awarded websites will be featured on our website, email, social media, and any other ITVibes marketing materials
- Winner is responsible for their own domain name
- All awards and discounts must be redeemed within 6 months of contest end date
- All websites offered will contain a footer link to the ITVibes website
- All the websites offered will be hosted and maintained by ITVibes. Read what’s included in the monthly maintenance.
- Contract terms and conditions apply. Read the full contract here.
How is the winner chosen?
Winner is selected based on these 2 aspects:
- The story of the organization and your involvement in the community
- The number of votes you get from the community. The more the better
How do I vote?
Click the ‘Vote’ button and select your favorite entry! You need to ‘Like’ our page and may vote once per day.
When is the entry deadline?
Entries may be submitted through April 15th, 2013. Since the highest number of votes determine the winner, it’s better to get started as early as possible.
How is the winner announced?
After the close of the contest we will verify the entries and votes and announce the winner on April 22nd, 2013. The winner will be announced on our Website, Facebook page, Twitter, and LinkedIn. So stay connected with us!
What does the First Prize include?
- Design and development of a new website (up to 15 pages)
- Social Media setup, integration, training (Blog, Facebook, Flickr)
- Content management system with training (WordPress)
- Free Website hosting & maintenance for 3 months after the completion of the website. Thereafter, at $150/month
- See the full breakdown of what’s included in this package here
- Contract terms and conditions apply. Read the complete terms here.
Are there any other prizes for runner ups?
Absolutely! Second and Third place winners each will be offered a $2,000 off the website package. In addition, other participants will be offered a discount of $1000 on the website package after the contest has ended.