New Strategy, New Design, New Leads
Torocons old website lacked modern functionality, such as responsiveness and mobile compatibility. They wanted a professional website that would produce steady growth well into the future.
They came for a new website but weren’t entirely sure of the best strategy to accomplish their goals. So together, we developed a solid strategy to restore their brand messaging supported by strong call to actions that would convert traffic
Strong Call to Actions, Clean Web Design, and Optimized Branding
ITVibes created a new website design for Torocon that was modern, functional, informative, and that would drive traffic and convert leads. In order to do that, we took what was working and refined it. The plan of action included:
- Crafting a PPC strategy to get their business ranking on search engines.
- Initiating a content strategy that would continue to boost organic search results for targeted keywords.
- Designing a new site with clear branding and strong call to actions.
- Building analytics in order to monitor the real-time health of their SEO strategies.
With The New Site, New Branding, And New Digital Marketing Strategy, Torocon Was On a Bull Run Towards Sustained Growth.
After the site went live with the redesigned content and marketing strategies, Torocon began tracking an increasing trend in converted leads. Highlights include:
- An Increase in site traffic by 22%
- Decreased site bounce rates by 30%
- Real-time analytics tracking built into the backend of the website
- Rebranded site with strong call to actions leading to 16% more conversion
Decreased bounce rates